Create an account on our website.
Login Link: https://outfitters.com.pk/account/login
Once all items you wish to purchase have been added to your cart, follow the steps below to pay with Cash on delivery:
- Click ‘Proceed to Checkout’
- Fill in the "Contact Information". Click "Continue to Shipping Method".
- Fill in the "Billing Information" and "Shipping Method" forms.
- In case of "Cash on Delivery" Billing & Shipping details should be same.
- In the Payment Information form, “Cash on Delivery” will be selected by default.
- To confirm your order click on “Complete Order”, note your Order Number which will be provided to you at the "Thank You" page.
- Your package will be delivered via courier before or on the expected delivery date.
Note: account creation is not compulsory to place the order.
Once you have placed your order, you will receive a confirmation email & SMS. If you do not receive an email, contact our customer service.
Yes. Click on the “Orders status" section in "YOUR ACCOUNT" and you will be able to track your order in real time.
We offer the following payment methods:
- Cash on delivery
PKR 180 will be charged on order value of less than PKR 2,500. We provide free shipping for orders valued above PKR 2,500 in Pakistan.
Our delivery agents make two attempts to deliver a parcel. Kindly ensure that the address, country and area code are mentioned clearly while placing an order. On the second failed attempt, the item will be returned to us.
By signing up an account at www.outfitters.com.pk you will be able to access and manage your account information easily. This includes:
- Checking your order status
- View your complete order history
If a product runs out, it will either not be visible on the website or it will be marked as “Out of Stock”. An order may only be placed once the product shows as “Available” on the website.
For Cash on Delivery Orders, you can place orders of Worth Rs. 25,000/- Please note that for Paid orders more than Rs 50,000/, we will be needing your CNIC no as per the policy of Government of Pakistan.